Leaf River Lodge,
the thrill of a lifetime!
The most beautiful river in Northern Quebec
Come and discover one of the most beautiful rivers in Northern Quebec. Despite the discovery and colonisation by settlers over the past few centuries, the Leaf River has remained a clandestine jewel known only by the native Inuit on Northern Quebec.
From its source in Minto Lake, the Leaf River flows away from Hudson Bay toward Ungava Bay. The 150 miles journey weaves through world class trout water, pristine scenery and ancient camping sites once used by the native Inuits. Recent discovery of the tremendous fishery in the Leaf River affords the angler the opportunity to fuse the technology and hardware of today with the unspoiled waters of yesteryears.
- I agree to be fully insured and bonded and promise to adhere to the Federal, Provincial and local regulations that apply to my profession.
- I agree to utilize my experience and skills to satisfy my clients, and commit myself to consistently perform my job in an excellent manner.
- I agree to continuously service the equipment I use so that it will always be in excellent condition. This includes boats, motors, tents and other equipment required in servicing my clients.
- I agree to market my services to potential clients in a professional manner and will not mislead them regarding the services I offer or the cost of those services.
- I agree to service my client with the highest quality food and facilities available in harmony with the local environment and culture.
- I agree to do my best to preserve the delicate balance between wildlife, habitat and humans.
- I commit myself to the preservation of the world’s fish and game species so that the joys and wonders of a wilderness adventure can be experience by children for generations to come.